Mizore Kutani Ware Craft Sake GlassRegular price $169.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): -Infinity%
- Quantity: 1 cup
- Mellow D7cm(2.7in) x H11.9cm(4.7in), 150ml(5.1oz)
- Gorgeous D7.6cm(3in) x H12.9cm(5.1in), 230ml(7.8oz)
- Refreshing D5.3cm(2.1in) x H13.7cm(5.4in), 120ml(4.1oz)
- Material: Porcelain - Kutani ware and Glass
- Brand: Ishizuka Glass
- Origin: Made in Japan
- Do not use in a microwave oven
- Dishwasher-safe (Recommend hand washing for long-term use)
- Do not use harsh detergents
The glass is made of Kutani pottery, a traditional craft of Ishikawa Prefecture, combined with a special glass that has been specially processed to look like sleet. Three new shapes have been added to the series to enhance the taste of Japanese sake. These glasses bring out the mellow flavor, Gorgeous aroma and refreshing taste of sake.
The long and narrow shape of the glass with an open mouth creates a smooth flow of alcohol and enhances the refreshing drinking experience.
The patterns on the base are all hand-painted by artisans with beautiful Hanazume style.
Hanazume is a traditional technique of Kutani Ware. This style was introduced in 1913 by Shiro Mizuta, a skillful craftsman in Kanazawa. A flower decoration covers the entire surface, and outlines are painted in gold. This style is representative of gorgeous Kutani-ware.