Hanazume Kutani Sauce Plate SetRegular price $96.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): -Infinity%
- Quantity: Set includes 5 plates
- Dimension: D12.2cm(4.8in)
- Material: Porcelain - Kutani ware
- Brand: Ino Seihou Porcelain
- Origin: Made in Japan
- Do not use in a microwave oven as it contains gold
- Dishwasher-safe (Recommend hand washing for long-term use)
- Do not use harsh detergents
Highly versatile small plates with elegant Hanazume style for meal and teatime. It might be good to use as lovely saucer as well.
The detailed patterns that are created here make each single porcelain completely unique. You will be able to amaze and treat your friends and guests with your plate.
Hanazume is a traditional technique of Kutani Ware. This style was introduced in 1913 by Shiro Mizuta, a skillful craftsman in Kanazawa. A flower decoration covers the entire surface, and outlines are painted in gold. This style is representative of gorgeous Kutani-ware.
Ino Seihou Porcelain
Ino Seikou has a vision to create products which bring comfort to people. They create products that have a connection between the vessel and the heart, that make people want to use them naturally and that make them feel at home. They intentionally keep traditional manufacturing method by using the potter's wheel and tatara.