Ginsai Gourd-Shaped Kutani Sake SetRegular price $85.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): -Infinity%
- Quantity: 1 sake carafes and 2 cups
- Dimension: Carafe 140ml(4.73oz), Cup D5.3cm(2.08in) x H4.5m(1.77in)
- Material: Porcelain - Kutani ware
- Origin: Made in Japan
- Brand: Kitano Tojudo Porcelain
- Do not use in a microwave oven as it contains silver
- Dishwasher-safe (Recommend hand washing for long-term use)
- Do not use harsh detergents
The sake set is adorned by an elegant silver leaf gives it a luxurious quality.
The sake carafe and cup are decorated with silver leaf, creating a sense of luxury in the traditional plum design.
It comes with 1 sake carafe and 2 sake cups.
It is perfect for a special occasion when enjoying sake alone or with guests, and also an extraordinary gift for ones who love sake.
Ginsai is a technique of applying transparent or five-color glaze on top of silver foil and baking it. The characteristic of this technique is that silver foil does not come off and does not rust. Like the Ginsai technique, the tone of the painting is soft and restrained, and an elegant atmosphere can be seen in this technique.
Kitano Tojudo Porcelain
Kitano Tojudo was founded in 1973 and has been offering a wide range of products from daily necessities to miscellaneous items since then. With the slogan "Art for Living,” their goal is to add the gorgeous colors of Kutani ware to people's lives.
Instead of sticking to traditional designs, they also produce many modern designed Kutani ware.