Shirochibu Kutani Sake CupRegular price $57.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): -Infinity%
- Dimension: D6.5cm(2.6in) x H4.3cm(1.7in)
- Material: Porcelain - Kutani ware
- Origin: Made in Japan
- Brand: Ino Seihou Porcelain
- Do not use in a microwave oven as it contains gold
- Dishwasher-safe (Recommend hand washing for long-term use)
- Do not use harsh detergents
Handmade sake cup. Your favorite Sake cup makes your home bar little more special. It would be a perfect gift for your wife, mother, sister, grandmother, girlfriend or as a gift for yourself.
This style was developed in the Taisho era(1912-1926). Small dots in blue or white are applied to the colored background to create a special texture. A great deal of skill is required to make the dots the same size, evenly spaced, and the same color.
Ino Seihou Porcelain
Ino Seikou has a vision to create products which bring comfort to people. They create products that have a connection between the vessel and the heart, that make people want to use them naturally and that make them feel at home. They intentionally keep traditional manufacturing method by using the potter's wheel and tatara.