Blue Hanazume Kutani Ware Coffee CupRegular price $68.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): -Infinity%
- Quantity: Set includes 1 cup and 1 plate
- Dimension: Cup D8.2cm(3.2in) H7cm(2.7in)
- Material: Porcelain - Kutani ware
- Brand: Ino Seihou Porcelain
- Origin: Made in Japan
- Do not use in a microwave oven as it contains gold
- Dishwasher-safe (Recommend hand washing for long-term use)
- Do not use harsh detergents
- As each product is handmade, there are individual differences in size, color, weight, and shape.
This coffee cup feature Hanazume, one of the most notable design of Kutani ware lasting since the Taisho period (1912–26).
The cup's surface is filled with a variety of flowers outlined in gold.
A skilled craftsman finishes each piece by hand to create a truly unique pattern; there are no two alike.
Your usual teatime will turn into a wonderful space where your special guests appreciate your hospitality.
Hanazume is a traditional technique of Kutani Ware. This style was introduced in 1913 by Shiro Mizuta, a skillful craftsman in Kanazawa. A flower decoration covers the entire surface, and outlines are painted in gold. This style is representative of gorgeous Kutani-ware.
Ino Seihou Porcelain
Ino Seikou has a vision to create products which bring comfort to people. They create products that have a connection between the vessel and the heart, that make people want to use them naturally and that make them feel at home. They intentionally keep traditional manufacturing method by using the potter's wheel and tatara.